Over the last four decades, we have won many awards. We are proud of them not only because we are recognized for the quality of work we deliver and the difference we make to our clients but because they also recognize Steer as a great place to work.
Some of our awards include:
- Consultant of the Year, National Transport Awards
- Technical Advisor of the Year, Infrastructure Journal
- Top 100 Companies for Graduates to Work For, The Job Crowd
- Employer of the Year runner-up, Women in Transport
- NCE100 Companies of the Year, New Civil Engineer
- Consultant of the Year, London Transport Awards
- Top 20 Best Companies to Work For, Sunday Times
- Transport Deal of the Year, Project Finance Awards
- Consultant of the Year, New Civil Engineer
- Top 10 Best Companies to Work For in British Columbia
- ‘One to Watch', The Sunday Times Profit Track 100
- Outstanding Contribution to the CILT, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
Steer is certified to ISO9001:2015 standard. The ISO9001 certification is an internationally recognised standard that ensures services meet the needs of clients through an effective quality management system.