The Inframation Deals tables for the transport sector completed in Q3 2018 were published earlier this week.
We are pleased to announce that Steer has secured first place as technical advisors on deal value and second place by number of deals in the transport sector.
The table includes nine projects spread across Europe, North America and Latin-America. The value for these transactions exceeds $ 8 billion in Q3; mainly Roads and Light Rail. You can find the full list of projects below:
- Rumichaca Pasto Highway, Colombia
- American Roads Portfolio Sale (2018), US
- A2 Aragon Road PPP Refinancianing, Spain
- Autoroute A25 Extension P3 Sale (2018), Canada
- Transversal del Sisga Highway Corridor, Colombia
- Reseau Electrique de Montreal LRT (CDPQ Infra LRT), Canada
- Mario Covas Ringroad (Rodoanel Norte), Brasil
- A21 Toll Road Concession (PiacenzaBrescia), Italy